Results of open forum are listed below:
• Confidentiality – unless safety issues
-with clear boundaries between treating doctors and doctors who are colleagues.
• Location of treatment – not in the same places as your patients
• Recognising pre agreed plans e.g. treatment plans
• Advance directive
e.g. doc as patient expressed wishes regarding future treatment if unable to express own view at the time
• Shared Decision Making – ICE
• Expertise of treating doctor
• Power differential
• Not your boss!
• Minimal waiting list
• Specific issues
• Doctors present late
-like kids – compensate until they fall off a cliff